Contractor Selection Process
- The process of selecting offshore staff is more or less the same as hiring employees domestically.
- We tailor the recruitment process to your specific requirements and the role you are seeking to recruit.
- You can be actively involved in the recruitment process or simply let us take care of it.
The typical process is as follows
- You provide us with a copy of the job description.
- We search for the best qualified candidates and conduct initial testing of mandatory skills.
- We provide you with a shortlist of candidates for you to choose from.
- We coordinate and schedule online interviews between you and the shortlisted candidates.
- You select your preferred candidate.
- We negotiate the remuneration with the candidate and then finally sign them up as your dedicated Contractor.
After we have helped you recruit your Contractor we then:
- Set up your Contractor and help you manage their ongoing performance.
- We provide you with the most the most up-to-date tools possible to manage your contractor.
Remote Staff Management Tools
- Communications software that enables full video contact with your contractor, including the ability to see your contractor's computer screen.
- Online time sheets (so you can follow work progress ... in real time!).
- Webcams (where appropriate).
- Network performance software (that provides you with a live report of your contractor's internet connectivity).